Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Big Announcement...

Jessica and I are pregnant!

Well, technically it's just her that's pregnant, but you know what I mean.

We're about ten weeks along now and glad that we don't have to keep it a secret anymore. Jessica has a full report posted at our joint blog, The Parsonage Family, which you should read because she answers all the FAQs.

My brother, Andrew, who's a bit of a degenerate gambler, has set up an online poll where you can predict the gender of our baby. You can vote here, but if you're using the link from my blog you'd better vote for a boy!

Also, here's a picture from our first ultrasound earlier this week:


We'll post more info and pictures as we get them!

2 comments:

James F. McGrath said...

Congratulations to both of you (well, technically just Jessica, but you know what I mean)!!!

preacherman said...

Congratulations.
I am happy for you guys.
I really enjoyed reading your blog and have added it to my favorites. You do a fantastic job with your posts. I want you to know that I will be praying for you and your ministry. I pray God will bless it in a powerful way. I hope you have a great week and again congratulations!