Saturday, September 25, 2010

Comments

Due to the number of disrespectful and sometimes downright hateful anonymous comments made on this blog, I have changed the settings to only allow comments where people identify themselves. Yesterday's post on health care was not the first time this has happened, but it is the last straw.

I will continue not to moderate comments, because I want people to be able to speak their mind, and to feel free to disagree. A few cowardly people have necessitated this change. If you can't sign your name to it, don't say it, at least not here. There are literally millions of other sites where you can continue that kind of garbage, but The Truth As Best I Know It is not one of them.

2 comments:

HogFanBigBill said...

Change for the good. Anonymous cowards irk me.

SpeasHill said...

Folks will have to put their big girl/boy panties and take responsibility for their comments. Good thing.