Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shameless Self Promotion- 2012 Edition

Lent is approaching and many pastors are thinking about sermon series for Lent. Ministry Matters has published an outline of a series I did a few years ago called "Giving It Up". It began with the idea of people giving certain things up for the 40 days of Lent, and considers things that God wants us to give up permanently.

You can find the article here. If anyone would like the full text of any of the sermons, I'd be happy to send them to you.

1 comment:

Jeff Smith said...

I just read your article in Ministry Matters. They republished it. I like the outline for Lent, "Giving It Up". I found this article on your blog and you mentioned that you'd send the full text of the sermons. I'd like that. I've never preached through Lent and I liked your Lent outline.

My email address is jeffsmithnc@gmail.com

Thank you