Thursday, March 11, 2010

Festival of Young Preachers on You Tube

Back in January I was privileged to be a part of the inaugural Festival of Young Preachers in Louisville, KY. It was a great experience, because as the oldest of the young preachers (at 29), I got to see other preachers as young as eighteen who are just beginning to explore their calling. It was also lots of fun to sit there and listen to a bunch of awesome sermons for three days!

The Academy of Preachers has now put all the sermons from the festival on their You Tube channel. I highly recommend checking it out. You'll see a variety of preaching styles from very diverse theological backgrounds, all of them very good.

Perhaps against their better judgment, the Academy even posted my sermon. It's not the best delivery I've ever done, but overall I was pleased.

The videos aren't able to be embedded right now, but you can view Part 1 and Part 2 on the You Tube site.

Any feedback is, of course, welcome.

No comments: